These 9 oz squat corn-plastic cup samples by World Centric are great for serving small drinks, smoothies, juices, and parfaits. They make great fruit or pudding cups too. These cups are made from PLA “plastic” derived from US grown corn, not oil. They’re also better for the environment.
FOUR LID OPTIONS:
Standard flat lids CPL-CS-12 or domed lids CPL-CS-12D both allow for straws to be inserted. Domed parfait lids CPL-CS-12DP do not have a straw hole.
Can be made into to-go cups with lids CP-CS-12SH that have optional snap-in soufflé cup inserts in either a 2 oz or 4 oz size: CP-CS-2SF or CP-CS-4S.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from PLA bioplastic
- As light and strong as plastic
- Certified compostable by BPI
- Freezer safe
- Best used for beverages below 110 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fully composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Cup printed for customer awareness: "Made From Corn - Certified Compostable In Industrial Facilities."
- Product Dimensions: 3.7" x 2.7" H
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place. Not microwavable.