Portion Cups & Lids
Have you ever noticed a “plastic taste” when drinking from a disposable plastic cup? It’s not just “taste” you’re drinking. Endocrine disrupting chemicals that have been linked to cancer are leaching into your beverage and body.
This happens with food too! By using compostable plastic soufflé cups made from corn plastic (Poly Lactic Acid) you can cut out the toxins and switch to a material that is natural and healthy to use – for you, your customers, and for the environment! Demonstrate your values and show your customers that you care about them.
Features of PLA Portion Cups:
- As light and strong as plastic
- Designed for stackability
- Handles food temperatures up to 110 degrees
- Perfect for grab 'n go foods like [fruit, salads, and sandwiches]
- Not meant to be microwaved
- Store in a cool place, away from direct sunlight
- Certified biodegradable by BPI