WHY GOOD START?
We've grown revenue by over 50% per year for the past three years.
We believe in cross-training, hiring from within, and professional growth.
We trust and empower our team members to do great work.
We want to hear your ideas because they matter and you do too.
There’s life at work and life outside of work. We want you to thrive at both.
Vision, and Dental Insurance
Dependent Care Accounts
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Account Manager. We are currently focused on overall company growth, new business development, and nurturing positive relationships with new and existing clients. With this opportunity comes the chance to be part of an experienced, passionate, and mission-oriented team who are working hard to make an impact.
- Learn Good Start Packaging product offerings and become a subject matter expert on sustainable products and operating practices
- Develop new account acquisition strategy and execution plan for the assigned area of responsibility
- Identify new product and market segment opportunities for Good Start Packaging.
- Penetrate and further grow existing accounts with additional products and services
- Meet and exceed assigned quarterly and annual sales goals and quotas.
- Prepare and present sales proposals and quotations to new and existing clients.
- Conduct outbound prospecting and maintain key relationships to educate current product offerings.
- Organize, track, and maintain client account and contact information, as well as prospect updates in CRM database.
- Collaborate across the organization with marketing, client services, and supply chain teams to ensure go-to-market strategies.
To apply, email your resume and a cover letter that explains your interest in the position and why you would be an excellent candidate.
We believe an equitable and inclusive work environment and a diverse, empowered team are key to achieving our mission. We’re not looking for candidates who are “culture fits.” We’re looking for candidates who can expand our culture and challenge business as usual. We strive to foster an environment where all staff can bring their whole selves to work, by their own definition, and to provide all candidates with an equitable and accessible recruitment process.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If we can offer accommodations for you in the recruitment process, or if you have feedback on how to make our recruiting more equitable or accessible, please let us know!
Here's what our team had to say about why they chose to work here and what it's like.