These compostable lids are made of a biopolymer from corn grown in Nebraska. The manufacturer offsets all the carbon emissions from the production and transportation of these lids. So they have one of the lowest carbon footprints of any disposable lid on the market! Did we mention the plant based plastic used in them requires 68% less fossil fuel resources to produce than traditional plastic? Certified compostable in as little as 45 days.
Fits 9 oz Squat -24 oz World Centric cups. Also fits 9 ounce squat cup CP-CS-9Q.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CMA & BPI Certified Compostable
- Clear, flat top w/Straw hole
Made from PLA bioplastic
- As light and strong as plastic
- Freezer safe
- Best used for beverages below 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fully composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Product Dimensions: 3.8" D x 0.3" H
- Hole diameter is approximately 0.5" or 13mm
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place. Not microwavable.
|Quantity Per Case||1000|
|Cases Per Pallet||36|
|Case Weight||7.10 LBS|