These 4 oz compostable portion cups are made from polylactic acid (PLA), which is derived from corn grown in the USA. Our cups meet the most stringent scientific requirements for biodegradability and compostability.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from PLA bioplastic
- As light and strong as plastic
- Certified biodegradable by BPI
- Freezer safe
- Best used for beverages below 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fully composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Cup printed for customer awareness: "Made From Corn - Certified Compostable In Industrial Facilities."
- Product Dimensions: 2.9" x 1.8" H
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place. Not microwavable.