These compostable dome lids with a 1" straw hole are made of a biopolymer from corn grown in Nebraska. The manufacturer offsets all the carbon emissions from the production and transportation of these lids.
Fits 10 oz -24 oz World Centric clear cups. Also fits 9 ox squat cup CP-CS-9Q.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Made from PLA bioplastic
- As light and strong as plastic
- Certified compostable by BPI
- Freezer safe
- Best used for beverages below 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fully composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Made from PLA, a plant-based plastic
- Product Dimensions: 3.8" D x 1.8" H
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place. Not microwavable.