These 32 oz compostable fiber To-Go Box samples are made from plant fiber, an eco-friendly alternative to styrofoam. Microwave and freezer safe, they can be used for both hot and cold items. Green your restaurant with these biodegradable to-go containers from World Centric. Lids sold separately.
Our products meet FDA standards for food contact and are gluten free. They are made from fiber of wheat stalks and not from the food grain which stores the proteins and allergens.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Microwave and freezer safe, can be used for both hot and cold items
- Soak proof
- Handle hot liquids up to 220 Fahrenheit (moisture forms at the bottom for hot food items)
- Fully compostable, sturdy and strong
- Meet ASTM D-6400 standard for compostability
- Lined with compostable PLA bioplastic
- No plastic or wax lining
- Product Dimensions: 8.7" x 6.7" x 2.1"
Add these products to complete your packaging solution. Sold separately.