These 32 oz compostable fiber To-Go Boxes are made from plant fiber, an eco-friendly alternative to styrofoam. Microwave and freezer safe, they can be used for both hot and cold items. Green your restaurant with these biodegradable to-go containers from World Centric. Lids sold separately.
Our products meet FDA standards for food contact and are gluten free. They are made from fiber of wheat stalks and not from the food grain which stores the proteins and allergens.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- PFAS-Free materials meet the strictest composting standards
- Certified compostable by BPI
- Microwave and freezer safe, can be used for both hot and cold items
- Soak proof
- Handle hot liquids up to 220 Fahrenheit (moisture forms at the bottom for hot food items)
- Meet ASTM D-6400 standard for compostability
- Lined with compostable PLA bioplastic, not wax or plastics.
- Product Dimensions: 8.7" x 6.7" x 2.1"
Add these products to complete your packaging solution. Sold separately.
- PLA Lid, Fits 20-32 oz Fiber to Go Boxes (CTL-CS-3)
- Tray Sleeve | Fits 20 - 32 oz CT Trays (SL-PA-CT2)