These 16 oz compostable cold cups are great for serving drinks, smoothies, juices, and craft beers. These cups are made from PLA bioplastic derived from US grown corn, not oil.
FOUR LID OPTIONS:
Standard lids CPL-CS-12 or domed lids CPL-CS-12D both allow for straws to be inserted. Domed parfait lids CPL-CS-12DP do not have a straw hole.
Can be made into to go cups with lids CP-CS-12SH that have optional snap-in soufflé cup inserts in either a 2 oz or 4 oz size: CP-CS-2SF or CP-CS-4S.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from PLA bioplastic
- As light and strong as plastic
- Certified compostable by BPI
- Freezer safe
- Best used for beverages below 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fully composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Cup printed for customer awareness: "Made From Corn - Certified Compostable In Industrial Facilities."
- Product Dimensions: 3.8" D x 5.0" H
- Holds 16 fluid ounces
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place. Not microwavable.
Also available in a blank 16 oz cup option.