Let your customers know that you value their health by serving your beverages in compostable PLA bioplastic cold cups. These cups are made from PLA derived from US grown corn, not oil - so there’s no leaching of harmful chemicals into the beverage and body. These 16 oz cold cups are great for serving drinks, smoothies, juices, and craft beers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Best used for beverages under 110 degrees Fahrenheit
- Certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Product Dimensions: 3.8" x 5.0"
- Custom printing available
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place.
These versatile cold cups have four lid variations. They can be made into to go cups with lids CP-CS-12SH that have optional snap-in soufflé cup inserts in either a 2 oz or 4 oz size: CP-CS-2SF or CP-CS-4S. The standard lids CPL-CS-12 or domed lids CPL-CS-12D both allow for straws to be inserted. The domed parfait lids CPL-CS-12DP do not have a straw hole.