These 16 oz certified compostable cold cups are great for serving drinks, smoothies, juices, and craft beers. Also our most popular size for iced coffees and teas! These cups are made from PLA bioplastic derived from US grown corn, not oil.
FIVE LID OPTIONS:
NEW Sip Lids CPL-CS-12N
Standard lids CPL-CS-12 or domed lids CPL-CS-12D both allow for straws to be inserted. Domed parfait lids CPL-CS-12DP do not have a straw hole.
Can be made into to go cups with lids CP-CS-12SH that have optional snap-in soufflé cup inserts in either a 2 oz or 4 oz size: CP-CS-2SF or CP-CS-4S.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CMA & BPI Certified Compostable
- Made from PLA bioplastic
- As light and strong as plastic
- Freezer safe
- Best used for beverages below 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fully composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Cup printed for customer awareness: "Made From Corn - Certified Compostable In Industrial Facilities."
- Product Dimensions: 3.8" D x 5.0" H
- Holds 16 fluid ounces
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place. Not microwavable.