These 12 oz PLA cups from World Centric are great for serving iced teas, iced coffees, smoothies, juices, and parfaits. They make great fruit or pudding cups too. These cups are made from PLA “plastic” derived from US grown corn, not oil. They’re also better for the environment.
FIVE LID OPTIONS:
NEW Sip Lids CPL-CS-12N
Standard lids CPL-CS-12 or domed lids CPL-CS-12D both allow for straws to be inserted. Domed parfait lids CPL-CS-12DP do not have a straw hole.
Can be made into to go cups with lids CP-CS-12SH that have optional snap-in soufflé cup inserts in either a 2 oz or 4 oz size: CP-CS-2SF or CP-CS-4S.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Certified compostable by BPI
- Made from PLA bioplastic
- As light and strong as plastic
- Freezer safe
- Best used for beverages below 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fully composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Cup printed for customer awareness: "Made From Corn - Certified Compostable In Industrial Facilities."
- Product Dimensions: 3.8" Diameter x 4.0" Height
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place. Not microwavable.
|Quantity Per Case||1000|
|Cases Per Pallet||36|
|Case Weight||24.80 LBS|