These 10 oz PLA cups from World Centric are great for serving cocktails, iced teas, juices, and parfaits. They also make great fruit or pudding cup! There is a convenient marked line indicating 200ml on the cup.
These cups are made from PLA corn plastic - not oil - so there’s no leaching of harmful chemicals. They’re also better for the environment.
FOUR LID OPTIONS:
Standard lids CPL-CS-12 or domed lids CPL-CS-12D both allow for straws to be inserted. Domed parfait lids CPL-CS-12DP do not have a straw hole.
Can be made into to go cups with lids CP-CS-12SH that have optional snap-in soufflé cup inserts in either a 2 oz or 4 oz size: CP-CS-2SF or CP-CS-4S.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from PLA bioplastic
- As light and strong as plastic
- Certified compostable by BPI
- Freezer safe
- Best used for beverages below 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fully composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Cup printed for customer awareness: "Made From Corn - Certified Compostable In Industrial Facilities."
- Product Dimensions: 3.7" x 3.1" H
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place. Not microwavable.