Our World Centric forks are compostable utensils made from TPLA, a resin made from 70% non-GMO corn and 30% Talc. TPLA resin is certified for compostability.
Why use non-compostable petroleum-based plastics which create toxicity and lasting pollution when there are compostable alternatives?
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Certified compostable by BPI & CMA
- Dishwasher safe and reusable
- 100% compostable 3-6 months in a commercial composting facility
- Just as strong as traditional plastics
- Suitable for food and liquids up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Conforms to ASTM D-6400 Standard
- Product Dimensions: 6.3" Long x 1" Wide
This product is also available in individually wrapped utensil sets or as an individually wrapped fork.
Home composting not advised for TPLA products as they require higher heat to break down.