Certified compostable individually wrapped spoon, fork and knife utensil sets are made from tPLA. tPLA is a resin made from 70% plant-based PLA and 30% Talc which is a natural mineral. tPLA resin is certified for compostability. These sets include a recycled paper napkin and are wrapped in compostable cellulose for clean, sanitary use.
Why use non-compostable petroleum-based plastics which create toxicity and lasting pollution when there are compostable alternatives?
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Certified compostable by CMA
- The cellulose wrapper is also certified compostable
- Suitable for food and liquids up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dishwasher safe and reusable
- 100% compostable 3-6 months in a commercial composting facility
- Just as strong as traditional plastics
- Napkin included
- tPLA is a non-toxic bioplastic
- Conforms to ASTM D-6400 Standard
Home composting not advised for tPLA products as they require the higher heat of commercial composting to break down.
|Quantity Per Case
|Cases Per Pallet