Jaya compostable round deli containers are made from PLA, a plant-based bioplastic which is derived from corn grown in the USA. As light and strong as plastic but they fully biodegrade when composted in a commercial facility. Perfect for cold deli foods like dips, spreads, sides, salads, desserts and foods up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Also great for selling packaged dry foods like nuts, seeds, trail mix, dried fruits, and candies. Serve your small deli items sustainably in packaging free of chemicals!
PLA Lids PLA-DRL-A sold separately.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 100% Certified compostable by BPI & CMA
- Freezer safe
- Composts within 2 to 4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Made from PLA, a plant-based bioplastic
- Can handle temperatures up to 120 degrees
- "Made from plants" and "Jaya Compostables" are printed on the sides
Lids sold separately. Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Not microwaveable.
|Cases Per Pallet||24|
|Case Weight||0.20 LBS|