These 20 oz compostable fiber tray samples are made with bagasse, a natural and renewable material. Great for catering or takeout, these strong and sturdy trays pair with fiber or PLA lids. Lined with PLA, a compostable bioplastic made from corn resins, for resisting grease and liquid soaking.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Certified compostable by BPI
- Made from annually renewable unbleached plant fiber
- Microwave and freezer safe, can be used for both hot and cold items
- Lined with PLA bioplastic for additional grease and soak resistance
- Handle hot liquids up to 220 Fahrenheit (moisture forms at the bottom for hot food items)
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Meet ASTM D-6400 standard for compostability
- Product Dimensions: 8.7" L x 6.7" W x 1.7" H
Add these products to complete your packaging solution. Sold separately.