These compostable fiber to-go boxes are made from plant fiber, an eco-friendly alternative to styrofoam or plastic. Green your restaurant with these biodegradable to-go containers from World Centric. Matching Lids available.
Our products meet FDA standards for food contact and are gluten free. They are made from the wheat stalks and not from the food grain which stores the proteins and allergens.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Microwave and freezer safe, can be used for both hot and cold items.
- Soak proof.
- Have no plastic or wax lining.
- Handle hot liquids up to 220 Fahrenheit (moisture forms at the bottom for hot food items)
- Fully compostable, sturdy and strong.
- Meet ASTM D-6400 standard for compostability
- Product Dimensions: 8.8" x 6.8" x 2.2"
Pairs with these products
Add these products to complete your packaging solution. Sold separately.