These unbleached compostable fiber hoagie containers are made from surplus sugarcane and wheat straw agricultural fiber. Perfect for burgers, sandwiches, sliders and more! These clamshells are lined with PLA, a bioplastic made from corn resin that is also compostable. The lining makes these containers extra resistant to liquids and sauces, ensuring a strong soakproof package. Grooved construction and two tab closures give these additional structural strength.
Estimated ounce capacity is 24 ozs in the bottom half filled to the step line.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- PFAS-Free to meet the strictest composting standards
- Certified compostable by BPI
- Grease and cut resistant
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting system
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standards
- Product Dimensions: 9.2” x 6.4“ x 3.1“