Most coffee cup lids are made of non-recyclable polystyrene plastic. Our 100% compostable hot cup lids are made of CPLA, can be hard to find because not many companies sell them. Made from corn starch, these 10-20 oz biodegradable hot cup lids can withstand heat up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Paired with our 10 oz, 12 oz, 16 oz, or 20 oz World Centric compostable hot cups, our compostable hot cup solution is the most environmentally friendly available.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from CPLA or Crystallized Poly Lactic Acid. PLA is made from corn.
- Plants in this product are grown in the USA.
- 100% compostable within 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility.
- Withstands heat to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Conforms to all FDA guidelines & ASTM D-6400 Standard.
- This lid fits a large variety of cup sizes from 10-20 ozs
- Product Dimensions: 3.6"L x 3.6"W x 0.7"H