NOTE: 2 case minimum special order for this product.
These certified compostable 6-inch fiber sporks are made by World Centric from unbleached plant fiber. Plant fiber is an annually renewable resource and agricultural byproduct.
These compostable fork spoon hybrids are perfect for soups with noodles and more. Designed specifically to reduce waste and provide a strong and safe, non-toxic alternative to plastic.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No added PFAS
- Certified Home Compostable by TUV Austria
- Certified Industrial Compostable by TUV Austria
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- ASTM D-6400 certified
- Compostable in 2 to 4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Made from unbleached plant fiber
- Fiber is an annually renewable resource
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Sustainable replacement for disposable plastic utensils
- Product Dimensions: 6.14" L x 1.5" W x 0.7" H
Shop our full line of compostable utensils!
|Quantity Per Case
|Cases Per Pallet