These 6-inch fiber knives are made by World Centric from unbleached plant fiber and are 100% compostable. Plant fiber is an annually renewable resource and agricultural byproduct.
These compostable knives are perfect for salads, entrees, or sides. Designed specifically to reduce waste and provide a strong and safe, non-toxic alternative to plastic.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- PFAS-Free to meet the strictest composting standards
- Certified compostable by BPI
- ASTM D-6400 certified
- Compostable in 2 to 4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Made from unbleached plant fiber
- Fiber is an annually renewable resource
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Sustainable replacement for disposable plastic utensils
- Product Dimensions: 6.2" L x .94" W x 0.24" H
- Shop our full line of compostable utensils!
|Quantity Per Case||1000|
|Cases Per Pallet||119|
|Case Weight||8.80 LBS|