Our 6" eco-friendly sporks are biodegradable and compostable.
Disposable Sporks are a fun and cost effective way to combine a fork and spoon in a single utensil. Great for cafeterias, soup stations, catering and more.
These bulk green sporks are made from tPLA, a resin made from 70% non-GMO corn and 30% Talc. tPLA resin is certified for biodegradability and compostability. Why use non-compostable petroleum-based plastics which create toxicity and lasting pollution when there are compostable alternatives?
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Suitable for food and liquids up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dishwasher safe and reusable
- Certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute
- 100% compostable 3-5 months in a commercial composting facility
- Just as strong as traditional plastics
- PLA is a non-toxic bioplastic
- Conforms to ASTM D-6400 Standard
- Product Dimensions: 5.9" Long x 1.4" Wide
Home composting not advised for tPLA products as they require higher heat to break down.
Shop all our other compostable utensils for more options!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos