These unlined 20 oz compostable fiber trays CT-SC-20-LFS are made with bagasse, a natural and renewable material. Great for catering or takeout, these strong and sturdy trays pair with fiber or PLA lids.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No added PFAS to meet the strictest composting standards
- Certified Compostable by BPI
- Made from annually renewable unbleached plant fiber
- Microwave and freezer safe, can be used for both hot and cold items
- Soak proof
- Has no plastic or wax lining
- Handle hot liquids up to 220 Fahrenheit (moisture forms at the bottom for hot food items)
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Meet ASTM D-6400 standard for compostability
- Product Dimensions: 8.7" L x 6.7" W x 1.7" H
- 30 cases per pallet - Special Pallet Pricing!
Add these products to complete your packaging solution. Sold separately.
- PLA Lid, Fits 20-32 oz Fiber to Go Boxes (CTL-CS-3)
- Fiber Lid, Fits 20-32 oz Fiber to Go Boxes (CTL-SC-U3-LF)
- Tray Sleeve | Fits 20 - 32 oz CT Trays (SL-PA-CT2)