Let your customers know that you value their health by serving your beverages in compostable PLA bioplastic cold cups. These cups are made from PLA derived from US grown corn, not oil. These 16 oz cold cups are great for serving drinks, smoothies, juices, and craft beers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Certified compostable by BPI (Biodegradable Products Institute)
- Best used for beverages under 110 degrees Fahrenheit
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Custom printing available
- Product Dimensions: 3.8" D x 5.0" H
Use with beverages under 110 degrees Fahrenheit. Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place.
Standard lids CPL-CS-12 or domed lids CPL-CS-12D both allow for straws to be inserted. Domed parfait lids CPL-CS-12DP do not have a straw hole.
Can be made into to go cups with lids CP-CS-12SH that have optional snap-in soufflé cup inserts in either a 2 oz or 4 oz size: CP-CS-2SF or CP-CS-4S.