Compostable 13 gallon liner bag samples are designed to fit small trash cans or similar containers. Great for kitchen food prep, processing produce and collecting compostable food waste. These keep compost containers clean and make trips to your compost pile or curbside compost container easier. Made entirely from plant based materials, these bioplastic bags biodegrade naturally in your home compost.
BioBags "breathe" without leaking, allowing heat and moisture to escape or evaporate. This feature reduces bacterial build-up of collected material or waste, thus reducing odor. Will decompose in a controlled composting environment in 10-45 days, leaving no harmful residues behind. The translucent mint green bioplastic is an industry standard to show these bags are biodegradable.
- Verified by the Non-GMO Project
- DEBIO certified for use in organic agriculture
- Certified Home Compostable by TUV Austria
- Certified Compostable by BPI & CMA
- Meets the US Standard ASTM D6400 and the European Standard EN 13432
- Meets California SB 1749 requirements
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Bags are 22” Width x 29" Length x 0.68 mil Thick
- 13 gallon - Perfect for small trash cans & containers
- 280 bags: 28 rolls of 10 bags per roll in each case
- 100% compostable
- Food safe, fridge & freezer safe
- Made in California with resin sourced from Italy
- Water-based inks & dyes
- Shelf stable, just like paper plates or paper towels
- NO polyethylene or chemical additives!
- Star sealed at the bottom for extra strength and durability
- Will decompose in 10-45 days in a controlled compost environment
- Use within one year of purchase
- Store in a cool, dry place away from excessive heat
- Change out your used BioBag every 3-5 days: Since they are not made of polyethylene/plastic, they can start to break down when exposed to microorganisms found in the ground and on organic materials like food scraps
|Case Weight||0.02 LBS|