Compostable BioBag 13 gallon tall kitchen bags are designed to fit typical kitchen trash cans or similar containers. Great for kitchen food prep, processing produce and collecting compostable food waste. These keep compost containers clean and make trips to your compost pile or curbside compost container easier. Made entirely from plant based materials, these bioplastic bags biodegrade naturally in your home compost. We also have customers use them as a replacement for plastic trash bags.
BioBags "breathe" without leaking, allowing heat and moisture to escape or evaporate. This feature reduces bacterial build-up of collected material or waste, thus reducing odor. Will decompose in a controlled composting environment in 10-45 days, leaving no harmful residues behind. The translucent mint green bioplastic is an industry standard to show these bags are biodegradable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Bags are 22” Width x 29" Length x 0.68 mil Thick
- 13 gallon - Perfect for small trash cans & containers
- 12 bags: 12 boxes with 12 bags per box in each case
- 100% compostable
- Food safe, fridge & freezer safe
- Made in California with resin sourced from Italy
- Verified by the Non-GMO Project
- Water-based inks & dyes
- DEBIO certified for use in organic agriculture
- Certified Compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute
- Meets the US Standard ASTM D6400, the European Standard EN 13432 and are Home Compost Certified
- Meets California SB 1749 requirements
- Shelf stable, just like paper plates or paper towels
- NO polyethylene or chemical additives!
- Star sealed at the bottom for extra strength and durability
- Will decompose in 10-45 days in a controlled compost environment
- Use within one year of purchase
- Store in a cool, dry place away from excessive heat
- Change out your used BioBag every 3-5 days: Since they are not made of polyethylene/plastic, they can start to break down when exposed to microorganisms found in the ground and on organic materials like food scraps