Compostable 3 gallon liner bags are designed to fit and line counter top compost bins. These keep compost containers clean and make trips to your compost pile or curbside compost container easier. Made entirely from plant based materials, these bioplastic bags biodegrade naturally in your home compost.
These boxes of 48 bags are ideal for residential or business use and also available in cases of 12 boxes boxes as well as in cases of 20 rolls or 500 bags.
Also great for food shopping & storage, Biobags "breathe" without leaking, allowing heat and moisture to escape or evaporate. This feature reduces bacterial build-up of collected material or waste, thus reducing odor. Will decompose in a controlled composting environment in 10-45 days, leaving no harmful residues behind. The translucent mint green bioplastic is an industry standard to show these bags are biodegradable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Bags are 16.9” Width x 17.7" Length x 0.64 mil Thick
- 3 gallon capacity - Ideal for 1 Gallon sized compost bins
- 48 bags in each box
- 100% compostable
- Food safe, fridge & freezer safe
- Made in California with resin sourced from Italy
- Verified by the Non-GMO Project
- Water-based inks & dyes
- DEBIO certified for use in organic agriculture
- Certified Compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute
- Meets the US Standard ASTM D6400, the European Standard EN 13432 and are Home Compost Certified
- Meets California SB 1749 requirements
- Shelf stable, just like paper plates or paper towels
- NO polyethylene or chemical additives!
- Star sealed at the bottom for extra strength and durability
- Will decompose in 10-45 days in a controlled compost environment
- Use within one year of purchase
- Store in a cool, dry place away from excessive heat
- Change out your used BioBag every 3-5 days: Since they are not made of polyethylene/plastic, they can start to break down when exposed to microorganisms found in the ground and on organic materials like food scraps