PHA is a superior straw material as it can compost in home compost bins which produce lower temperatures than industrial composting facilities. PHA is also unique in that is marine degradable and will completely break down in marine environments, should it unproperly end up there. PHA (Polyhydroxyalkanoate) is derived from the highly refined, and allergy-free oils of canola and soy seeds.
Each case of straws includes 8 recyclable paper boxes with 300 straws per box. Also known as "Giant Long" straws which are your typical wide/smoothie width in a 10" length.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Looks and feels like regular plastic
- Individually wrapped for sanitation
- Made from Danimer Scientific’s signature biopolymer, Nodax PHA®
- Certified Home Compostable per TUV's OK compost HOME protocol
- Passes Home Compostability testing per AS 5810
- Marine Degradable: Passes Marine Degradation testing per ASTM D6691
- Made in the USA
- Made in a Safe Quality Food (SQF) certified facility guaranteeing a safe contaminant-free product from a sterile facility
- BPA Free
- Product Dimensions: 10" long x 0.276" wide (7mm)
- Straw size is considered "Giant Long"
Wrapper reads: "Sip on this...I'm HOME COMPOSTABLE!"
Straws will break down much faster in a commercial but a home composting environment is sufficient!
Store and use under 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Store away from direct sunlight.
Also available as a 300-count box.
|Quantity Per Case||2400|
|Cases Per Pallet||42|
|Case Weight||12.00 LBS|