Note: These trays ship from a different facility, expect an additional 2-3 days from estimated delivery time.
The 100% recyclable Master Tray is designed to securely hold ALL of the different sizes of Sustainable Produce Containers we offer.
Made of strong corrugated “C” flute cardboard and easily assembled and can be stacked. One tray holds 6 of the bigger 2 Quart and 3 Quart boxes securely and by popping up the 2 pairs of dividers, the Master Tray can hold the smaller sizes as well. These trays have also been purchased to carry up to 6 pounds of bulk mushrooms, small bags of popcorn, African violets, and even a 400 piece cupcake order.
The 12 trays will ship flat in a 3 mil poly bag, the most efficient way to ship, handle and store these smaller quantities. Please repurpose or reuse the bag!
NOTE: One layer of any size is recommended but depending on the produce type, delivery distance, and storage time you may be able to pack a second layer of the smaller sizes in each master carton with no problems.
- Single Master Tray dimensions flat: 36″L x 35″W x 0.168″H
- Single Master Tray assembled: 24″L x 16″ W x 6″ H
- Single Master Tray weight: 18 ounces
- Single Master Tray capacity: holds up to 22 pounds
- Holds (6) 3 Quarts
- Holds (6) 2 Quarts
- Holds (10) 1.5 Quarts
- Holds (10) Quarts
- Holds (10-20) 1.5 Pints*
- Holds (10-20) Low Profile Pints*
- Holds (15-30) Square Pints*
- Holds (15-30) Half Pints*
- Corrugated “C” flute
- Ships 300 trays to a pallet
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Easily assembled
- Stackable & interlocking
- Recyclable, biodegradable, compostable
- One Master Tray holds all sizes of Sustainable Produce Containers
- Holds bulk produce items as well like peppers, large tomatoes, zucchini, squash, cucumbers, mushrooms, etc.
- Some runs are printed with an environmental message: “Fresh Produce sustainably packaged” while others are plain with no printing
- Custom printing for 25 pallets Minimum Order
- Custom printing one-time print plate charge: $460/color
Samples are not available for this product due to shipping size.