Our Greenware 24 oz compostable clear cold cups are perfect for businesses looking to reduce their plastic waste by switching to PLA “plastic”. These PLA cups are made with a corn based material which is both renewable and compostable. Using PLA instead of petroleum based materials also keeps harmful chemicals out of your products, customers and the environment.
These 24 oz cups are great for juices, soft drinks, smoothies, iced coffees, teas and beer. They also make great fruit, parfait and snack cups.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Clear material for perfect product color and visibility
- Certified compostable by BPI (Biodegradable Products Institute)
- Made in the USA
- Plant based materials for Greenware PLA products are renewably grown in the USA
- Made with Ingeo™ biopolymer, a plant based PLA resin
- 100% compostable in industrial compost facilities
- Best for cold beverages
- Freezer Safe
- 3.9" Top Dia. x 2.5" Base Dia. x 6.0" Ht
Store and use under 105 degrees Fahrenheit. Store away from direct sunlight.
|Quantity Per Case||600|
|Cases Per Pallet||30|
|Case Weight||28.40 LBS|