The Compostable Fiber To-Go Box is 8.7" x 6.7" x 2.1" These new compostable takeout containers are made from plant fiber, an eco-friendly alternative to styrofoam. Microwave and freezer safe, they can be used for both hot (up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit) and cold items. Green your restaurant with these to-go containers from World Centric. Matching Lids available.
Our products meet FDA standards for food contact and are gluten free. They are made from the wheat stalks and not from the food grain which stores the proteins and allergens.
Our compostable trays are..
- Certified compostable by BPI
- Microwave and freezer safe, can be used for both hot and cold items.
- Oil & Grease resistant
- Have no plastic or wax lining.
- Handle hot liquids up to 220 Fahrenheit (moisture forms at the bottom for hot food items)
- Fully compostable, sturdy and strong.
- Meet ASTM D-6400 standard for compostability.
Pairs with these products
Add these products to complete your packaging solution. Sold separately.