These unbleached compostable fiber lids for 8 oz bowls are made from renewable sugarcane and gluten-free wheat straw agricultural fiber.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No added PFAS to meet the strictest composting standards
- Certified compostable by BPI
- Grease and cut resistant
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting system
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standards
- Product Dimensions: 3.75" Diameter
Also fits fiber bowls BO-SC-U6-LFP.
|Quantity Per Case||1000|
|Cases Per Pallet||48|
|Case Weight||13.00 LBS|