Note: These Lids do NOT fit the 11.5 oz Fiber Bowl sku BO-SC-U11
This lid is NOT greaseproof and may not be ideal for soups and liquid-based food items. Check out our selection of paper bowls and lids for a liquid resistant lids for to go soups.
Our line of compostable bowls & lids are made from unbleached sugarcane and wheat straw agricultural fiber. Available in cases and individual samples.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- PFAS-Free to meet the strictest composting standards
- Certified compostable by BPI
- Grease and cut resistant.
- Microwave and freezer safe.
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use.
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables.
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Meets ASTM D-6400 Standards
- Product Dimensions: 4.7" Diameter
|Quantity Per Case||500|
|Cases Per Pallet||42|
|Case Weight||9.00 LBS|