Our line of compostable fiber bowls are made from surplus sugarcane fiber and wheat straw agricultural fiber. Pair with lids for a great take out package!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No added PFAS to meet the strictest composting standards
- Certified Compostable by BPI
- Grease and cut resistant
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees F
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables
- Composts in 1-3 months in a commercial composting system
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standards for compostability
- Product Dimensions: 7.4" x 2.0"
Lids sold separately, available in fiber and PLA bioplastic as seen below.