Unlined fiber clamshells, also knows as the "Hoagie Box". These unbleached compostable fiber clamshell containers are made from surplus sugarcane and wheat straw agricultural fiber. Perfect for burgers, sandwiches, sliders and more!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No added PFAS to meet the strictest composting standards
- Certified Compostable by BPI
- Grease and cut resistant
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables
- Composts in 1-3 months in a commercial composting system
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standards
- Product Dimensions: 9" x 6" x 3"