These cup sleeves reduce the waste and expense of using a second cup or more expensive double walled cup to protect hands. The patented embossed nubbins allow for air to pass in between the sleeve and cup. This design gives extra protection by providing better insulation and easier handling.
Easily recycled or composted! Also available in a 10-20 oz size!
Note: For prints with only one color, the plate fee is waived. The plate fee is included in the price of two or more colors for new orders. If reordering printed Java Jacket sleeves with 2 or more colors, contact your Account Manager for pricing without the plate fees included.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Flexo printed Kraft paper sleeves are 100% recycled (90% post consumer).
- Flexo printed White sleeves are made from uncoated virgin white SBS* paperboard. It has no recycled content.
- Both sleeve papers are easily compostable and recyclable
- Glue: The glue used on our sleeves is a water based, non-regulated, synthetic resin adhesive which is non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Ink: The ink used is water-based and non-toxic.
|Quantity Per Case||1300|
|Case Weight||21.70 LBS|