These 9 oz PLA cups from World Centric are great for serving small iced teas, iced coffees, smoothies, and juices. These cups are made from PLA “plastic” derived from US grown corn, not oil. They’re also better for the environment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from PLA bioplastic
- As light and strong as plastic
- Certified biodegradable by BPI
- Freezer safe
- Best used for beverages below 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fully composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Cup printed for customer awareness: "Made From Corn - Certified Compostable In Industrial Facilities."
- Product Dimensions: 2.9" x 4.2" H
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place. Not microwavable.