These cups are made from PLA “plastic” derived from US grown corn, not oil - so there’s no leaching of harmful chemicals into the beverage and body. These 3 oz PLA cups from World Centric are great for serving wine and beer samples, green juice and wheatgrass shots. Show your customers that you value their health and the earth by serving drinks in compostable PLA plastic cold cups.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from PLA bioplastic
- As light and strong as plastic
- Certified biodegradable by BPI
- Freezer safe
- Best used for beverages below 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fully composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Due to a new printing design, cup may NOT be printed for customer awareness: "Certified Compostable. Made From Corn, Not Petroleum"
- Product Dimensions: 2.4" D x 2.3" H
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place. Not microwavable. Compatible lid CPL-CS-2S sold separately.