Show your eco-friendly values by using compostable PLA bioplastic clamshell containers from World Centric as an alternative to plastic packaging. These clear PLA clamshells are made from corn bioplastic derived from US grown corn.
Perfect for grab 'n go foods like fruit, salads, and sandwiches as well as baled goods and packaging for farmers reselling greens and lettuce.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Certified compostable by BPI & CMA
- As light and strong as plastic
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial facility
- Designed for stackability
- Product Dimensions: 8.6" x 8.3" x 3.1" H
- Bottom Size: 45 ozs
- Top Size: 24 ozs
Handles food temperatures up to 110 degrees Fahrenheit.
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place. Not microwavable.
|Quantity Per Case||300|
|Cases Per Pallet||16|
|Case Weight||29.30 LBS|