These compostable plant fiber 8 oz bowl samples are great for ice cream, soups, snacks, sides or toppings. Available lids sold separately.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No added PFAS to meet the strictest composting standards
- Certified Compostable by BPI
- Contains no plastic or wax lining
- Certified compostable in 2-4 months in a commercial facility
- ASTM D-6400 certified
- Made from wheatstraw, a leftover agricultural fiber and an annually renewable resource
- Gluten-free: Wheatstraw is the remaining plant fiber after the allergen-rich grain has been removed
- Microwave and freezer safe, can be used for both hot and cold items
- Soak proof
- No plastic or wax lining
- Suitable for hot foods up to 220 degrees Fahrenheit
- Conform to FDA guidelines for food use
Top diameter: 4.5"
Height : 1.875"
Base diameter: 2.375"
|Quantity Per Case||1|
|Case Weight||0.02 LBS|