Certified compostable 64 oz fiber bowls are grease resistant, microwave and freezer safe. These eco-friendly bowls are a perfect alternative to Styrofoam or plastic. Made from unbleached compostable fiber containers are made from renewable sugarcane and wheat straw agricultural fiber. Perfect for entrees, salads, desserts and more!
Compostable clear PLA lids BOL-CS-36 are also available sold separately.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No added PFAS
- Certified Home Compostable by TUV Austria
- Certified Industrial Compostable by TUV Austria
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Oil & Grease resistant
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting system
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standards
- Product Dimensions: 9.15" x 3" H
Compostable clear PLA lid samples S-BOL-CS-36 are also available.