Our 6" spoon samples are biodegradable and compostable utensils made from PLA, a bioplastic made from corn resin. Why use non-compostable petroleum-based plastics which create toxicity and lasting pollution when there are compostable alternatives?
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Suitable for food and liquids up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute
- 100% compostable 3-6 months in a commercial composting facility
- Just as strong as traditional plastics
- PLA is a non-toxic bioplastic
- Conforms to ASTM D-6400 Standard
- Product Dimensions: 6" Long x 1.4" Wide
Home composting not advised for PLA utensils as they require higher heat to break down.
|Case Weight||0.01 LBS|