Our 6" spoon samples are biodegradable and compostable utensils made from PLA, a bioplastic made from corn resin. Why use non-compostable petroleum-based plastics which create toxicity and lasting pollution when there are compostable alternatives?
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Suitable for food and liquids up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute
- 100% compostable 3-6 months in a commercial composting facility
- Just as strong as traditional plastics
- PLA is a non-toxic bioplastic
- Conforms to ASTM D-6400 Standard
- Product Dimensions: 6" Long x 1.4" Wide
Best suited for cold foods. For hot foods and soups, use our tPLA spoons or tPLA soup spoons.
Home composting not advised for PLA utensils as they require higher heat to break down.