Certified compostable mini 3-inch fiber tasting spoons are made from unbleached sugarcane plant fiber. Plant fiber is an annually renewable resource and agricultural byproduct.
Perfect for ice cream and gelato as well as farmers markets for honey or maple syrup. Designed specifically to reduce waste and provide a strong and safe, non-toxic alternative to plastic.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No added PFAS
- Certified Home Compostable by TUV Austria
- Certified Industrial Compostable by TUV Austria
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- ASTM D-6400 certified
- Compostable in 2 to 4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Made from unbleached plant fiber
- Fiber is an annually renewable resource
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Sustainable replacement for disposable plastic utensils
- Product Dimensions: 3" L x 1.02" W x 0.37" H
Shop our full line of compostable utensils!
|Quantity Per Case
|Cases Per Pallet