These unbleached compostable fiber containers are made from surplus sugarcane and wheat straw agricultural fiber. Perfect for entrees, sandwiches and more!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No added PFAS to meet the strictest composting standards
- Certified Compostable by BPI
- Grease and cut resistant
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables
- Composts in 1-3 months in a commercial composting system
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standards
- Product Dimensions: 8.8" x 8.2" x 2.9"