These 14" Fiber PizzaRound pizza boxes with hinged lids are the first 100% compostable, sustainable, tree-free, plant-based pizza boxes ever! The eco-friendly circular fiber clamshell reduces packaging waste, folding labor & storage needs. They also reduce grease and sogginess that are common with traditional cardboard pizza boxes.
The PizzaRound offers an unrivaled sustainable solution to support restaurants owners' efforts to minimize environmental impacts.
This product has 8 cases per pallet for ordering efficiency.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No added PFAS to meet the strictest composting standards
- Made from renewable fiber; 80% sugarcane and 20% bamboo
- Freezer safe
- Contains no plastic or wax lining
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Interior Dimensions: 14" Diameter
- Exterior Dimensions: 16.5" Diameter
- Total Height: 2.1"
- Less packaging. No liners, tissue or plastic tents needed to keep the crust crisp, absorb grease or protect toppings
- Save labor & space. Eliminates folding boxes. Provides nesting storage dramatically reducing space needs
- Better food performance. Improved heat retention, grease grooves, air vents and raised 'dimples' that maintain crispness
- Customer convenience. A removable top that doubles as a server and a dish, and cutting guides for perfect portioning.
Also available as a single sample and a smaller size 12" pizza box.