These unbleached compostable fiber containers are made from surplus sugarcane and wheat straw agricultural fiber. Perfect for entrees and food orders.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No added PFAS
- Certified Compostable by BPI
- Grease and cut resistant
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Usable for foods up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sustainable replacement for plastic, Styrofoam, and paper disposables
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting system
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standards
- Product Dimensions: 9.2" x 9.1" x 3.2"
For heavy portions, check out the heavy weight version TO-SC-U9H-LFS
|Quantity Per Case||300|
|Cases Per Pallet||36|
|Case Weight||29.98 LBS|