These 6.7 inch bamboo forks are made by World Centric from 100% FSC Certified Bamboo from sustainable sources. 100% Biobased and compostable they can be discarded with your yard trimmings! Bamboo is a rapidly renewable resource. Considered a carbon negative product due to the ability of bamboo to sequester carbon!
These compostable forks are perfect for salads, entrees, or sides. Designed specifically to reduce waste and provide a strong and safe, non-toxic alternative to plastic.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Certified compostable by CMA
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- FSC Certified Bamboo
- No added PFAS to meet the strictest composting standards
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Suitable for hot and cold foods
- Conforms to FDA guidelines for food use
- Sustainable replacement for disposable plastic utensils
- Product Dimensions: 6.7" L x 1" W x 0.5" H
Shop our full line of compostable utensils!
|Quantity Per Case||2000|
|Cases Per Pallet||91|
|Case Weight||12.60 LBS|