Our 24 oz compostable bowls made of NoTree bamboo paper are great for both soups and hot foods as well as cold treats. These bowls are lined with a bio-lining made from corn and contain NO waxes or plastics which are bad for health and the environment. From soups to salad to ice cream, show your commitment to environmentally responsible practices with eco-friendly branding. Not microwaveable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- When filled with 24 ozs a small head space remains to prevent spillage
- Certified Compostable by BPI
- No added PFAS to meet the strictest composting standards
- Made from 100% Rapidly renewable unbleached bamboo fiber
- Freezer Safe
- Gluten Free
- No wax or plastic lining
- Conforms to all FDA guidelines
- Conforms to ASTM D-6400 Standard
- Product Dimensions: 4.4"L x 4.4"W x 4.5"H
Matching compostable lids sold separately:
Kraft Paper Lids BOL-PA-12-K, clear domed PLA lids BOL-CS-12D, and fiber lids BOL-FB-12-LF.