Imagine the possibilities you could create with these eco-friendly, compostable fiber 32 oz burrito bowl containers! Ours are similar to the Chipotle bowl in their design. Made from renewable plant fibers like bagasse from sugarcane, and wheat straw (the stalks, not the grain). These natural materials are fully compostable and have the strength to handle both hot and cold items. With tons of applications from burritos to nachos and creative bowls, these are popular for a very good reason. Add compostable portion cups for your salsa or sauces!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Soak proof
- Can be used for hot and cold items
- Have no plastic or wax lining
- Handle hot liquids up to 220 degrees Fahrenheit
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial facility
- Meets ASTM D-6400 standard for compostability
- Meets FDA standards for food contact
- Product Dimensions: 9.7" x 6.3" x 1.6" H
*Note: hot foods will cause the bowls to “perspire” on the outside and some condensation will form
Complete your takeout set with these compostable items sold separately. Lids are not recommended for hot liquids due to seal.
|Quantity Per Case