NOTE: These straws have been Discontinued. Please Shop our PHA Straws for an even more compostable option!
Our line of biodegradable and compostable straws are made from PLA, a biodegradable resin made from corn starch. PLA resin is certified for biodegradability and compostability. Why use petroleum-based plastics which create toxicity and environmental pollution when there is compostable alternatives? Perfect for iced coffees & teas, juices, sodas and more.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 7.9" tall. Perfect for 10-20 oz cups!
- Made with Ingeo, a bioresin made from USA grown plants.
- Certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute.
- 100% compostable 2-3 months in a commercial composting facility.
- Just as strong as traditional plastics.
- PLA is a non-toxic bioplastic.
- Conforms to ASTM D-6400 Standard.
- Available in two sizes and individually wrapped or unwrapped.
Store and use under 110 degrees Fahrenheit. Store away from direct sunlight.
|Quantity Per Case||2000|
|Case Weight||4.70 LBS|