Bagcraft's EcoCraft 300101 grease-resistant Dubl Open bag in natural kraft color is a multipurpose packaging and foodservice product. This versatile product can be used for multiple applications from lining a cone basket for fries, onion rings or other fried snacks to using as a bag for sandwiches and bakery items like cookies, pretzels or donuts.
These are made from natural chlorine-free kraft paper that is fully compostable. The grease and moisture resistant barrier makes it ideal for employee and customer handling. These bags are packed in cartons printed with water-based inks and made from 100% post-consumer recycled content and are recyclable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No added PFAS, Chlorine-free kraft paper
- Open 2 sides for easy filling and eating on the go
- Grease-proof paper protects your consumers from messy stains
- Multi-purpose single serve bags can also be used as a cone basket liner
- Box is made from 100% post consumer recycled content and is recyclable
- Product Dimensions: 9" x 10"
|Quantity Per Case||1000|
|Case Weight||15.00 LBS|